We have such a cute little deduction!
Of course, that's assuming I did the math right. Normally, I've very good about math; but there's just something about official-type paperwork (tax returns, anything relating to my 401K or health plan, and so forth) that makes my eyes cross.
I'm already hoping we'll be able to get something we've wanted for a few years now, so that we can make something we promised for
The Plush Plagues Bag!
( Collapse )
Keeps the kids entertained during Passover. This plush yellow plagues bag contains representations for all of the plagues (not necessarily in the correct order):
- A spooky eyed drop of blood
- A Frog for frogs—of course
- A Giant Lice1 for lice.
- Cow for cattle disease
- Black Locust for locusts
- A white satin lump of hail
- A black cube of darkness
- An icky boil on a piece of flesh!2
- A snarling lion's head for wild beasts
- and last of all a very sad head - for death of the first born.
1The singular is "louse", actually.
2Mommy, can I have a stuffed icky boil on a piece of flesh? Please?