01. LiveJournal "user name" and what it means:
Allah Sulu, the name I assumed when I ascended to godhood. It means different things to different people.
02. On a scale of 1-10 (10 being the highest) how well does your LiveJournal represent who you actually are?
Hard to say. Represents my psyche more than my factual day-to-day existence. I'd have to say "splunge".
03. How much of your (current) life do you post to lj?
Not much. I wouldn't think much of it would be of interest to people who don't know me.
04. Is there anything you refuse to post about?
My "secret mortal identity" that I use to walk amongst the normal humans. Of course, having met some mortals, it's not as much of a secret, but still...
05. On a scale of 1-10, how interesting do you think your own journal is to others?
Must I quantify everything numerically? I give it a C; it's not updated very often. Most of my best bon mots are comments in other peoples' journals.
06. From who/how did you find out about LJ?
One of my fellow pantheon_dot_co members.
07. Has anyone ever joined LJ because of you?
Wouldn't they already have to be on LJ to know allah_sulu? The man behind the curtain hasn't recruited anyone yet.
08. What proportion of your posts are friends only?
I'd say amber. I don't do friends-only very much at all.
09. What is your fave interest on LJ?
I joined for the Dot-Com Deity role-playing, but I'm currently spending more time reading and discussing anime.
10. Has anything on LJ ever caused you to establish, rethink, or even change your belief or position on something?
It would have to have been a pretty weak belief to be changed so easily, wouldn't you say?
11. How often do you respond/comment on other people's journals?
Quite a lot. I give good comment.
12. Do you prefer to write in your journal or read other journals?
I'd like to write more in mine, but I enjoy commenting on others' more. I like hitting random people on my friends' friend lists from time to time, a number of those people eventually made it onto my friends list.
13. Have you ever had something mean said to you or been stalked, harassed, or gotten in an argument/flame war on lj (or did it to someone else?)
How can you not have a war with ares_dot_com, the War God?
14. Have you ever banned someone from your journal?
Nope. Not yet.
15. Who are your favorite LJ friends?
plead drink the fifth.
16. How many of your LJ friends have you actually met?
Again with the numbers! Five.
17. Of all the people on LJ that you know, who is most like you?
ninkasi_dot_com, Goddess of Beer. She has bigger boobs, though.
18. Why are you most likely to add someone to your friends list?
They interest me?
19. Do you automatically add friends to your journal if they add you first?
I used to, and now I mostly do. But I'm pretty slow about it...
20. What is the most likely reason you wouldn't add someone to your friends list?
They smell like soup.
21. Is your significant other on LJ?
22. Have you ever wanted to meet someone on LJ?